Tucked into the heart of downtown OKC, there's a hidden gem of pioneer history -- the Oklahoma Hall of Fame! If you haven't heard of it, you're not alone. We only recently discovered it, but are already anticipating some excellent homeschool history field trips...
Through each of its programs and the Gaylord-Pickens Museum, the Oklahoma Hall of Fame promotes pride in our great state and honors our state's rich history by telling Oklahoma's story through its people. For 90 years, membership in the Oklahoma Hall of Fame has been Oklahoma's highest honor!
- HOURS: Tuesday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Visit OklahomaHOF.com to confirm hours.
- 1400 CLASSEN DRIVE NW 13th STREET & SHARTEL AVENUE OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73106
- PHONE: 405.235.4458 or 1.888.501.2059
- WEB: www.OKLAHOMAHOF.COM
- Educational Resources page : https://oklahomahof.com/educational-resources
- Coupon : Present this coupon for Free admission to the Oklahoma Hall of Fame at the Gaylord-Pickens Museum . Not valid with any other offer. Coupon valid for up to 5 admissions.
- We Were There at the Oklahoma Land Run - Fully Illustrated
- S Is For Sooner
- Oklahoma Land Run unit study
- Oklahoma State Unit Study (found at Notebooking Pages)
- Pioneer theme resources (most are free)
- Make a Compass activity
- What Do You Take? activity
- Create Your Own Land Run activity (for larger groups)
- Beans & Cornbread
- Build Your Covered Wagon
- Oklahoma Passages